This policy is valid from 22 July 2016
- This blog is a collaborative effort with content written by Janice Thomas and Beverly Hayes. For questions about this blog, please contact the blog owner- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Many posts contain affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and buy something, Sawdust Sisters may receive a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the blog content may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. The affiliate money earned helps pay the fees to keep this site up and running. Thank you so much for your support!
- Sawdust Sisters is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- Any compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made on this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog authors. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission. If you want to share our content you may do so by using only one image with a link back directly to the post.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Need your own blog policy? go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org